Friday, September 27, 2013

Prima + Pink Paislee FUN!

It is always a blast to join two manufacturer's products together and just PLAY!



Today I have a sweet, innocent layout up on the Prima blog of my two granddaughters. I LOVED Pink Paislee's Color Wash line and Heidi's Color Shine sprays. They mixed beautifully with Prima products. (And how did Pink Paislee know I needed a pastel line like this?)

These polaroid frames were some of my FAVES! I just printed out 3x3 inch photos and added those amazing frames right on top! Easy-peasey and I LOVE how they look together on a page. And Prima's wood icons? Some of my favorites. I love them natural...but I think they are even better colored with some Color Shine happiness!



Prima also has two amazing give-aways today...one on their blog and one on their Facebook page, so HOP on over to those and throw in your hat. You will LOVE the mix of products!


Did I mention the beautiful projects by PP team right here? I was just blown away. They are GORGEOUS! And inspiring! Now I cannot wait to sit down and scrap some more photos of my sweet granddaughters this week-end!

#primapinkpaislee #watercolorfun

No comments:

Post a Comment